Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

China Wholesale Clothes - Sweet Pink 24 Pcs Professional Make Up Brush Set

China Wholesale Clothes - Sweet Pink 24 Pcs Professional Make Up Brush Set


China Wholesale Clothes - Sweet Pink 24 Pcs Professional Make Up Brush Set


Hello everyone!

Now I know I'm probably the last person in the world to talk about this set of brushes . I actually ordered this set of brushes , when the first batch came out on the shelf and when it was available . For some reason , I could not get right until two weeks later that ( I will not lie ) bothered me a little. I ordered as soon as I was able , and I am overjoyed when I received it , so I could put myself in front of mirrors and do a beauty test .
Anyway here are some impressions and thoughts of mine.


China Wholesale Clothes - Sweet Pink 24 Pcs Professional Make Up Brush Set


As you can see , the set includes 24 brushes of several sizes , but most liked color mia is my taste .
Purse is very nice and beautiful pink made ​​24.5cm x 65.0cm in size .
Persian wool trench brushes very soft and are happy that we now have as much as they wanted ...

China Wholesale Clothes - Sweet Pink 24 Pcs Professional Make Up Brush Set


Now I am very happy with the way I feel about it. I like to sit and look in the mirror long. I absolutely love these brushes ...


I think that set of brushes may be the most appropriate thing I ever wanted . This set might not be entirely necessary, but if you want to be beautiful I would recommend . I actually forgot to mention the price is very attractive.
They are amazing and great to have in your collection .Great value for the price. Worth every penny!

China Wholesale Clothes - Sweet Pink 24 Pcs Professional Make Up Brush Set


China Wholesale Clothes - Sweet Pink 24 Pcs Professional Make Up Brush Set

China Wholesale Clothes - Sweet Pink 24 Pcs Professional Make Up Brush Set


Features:
  • Shown Color: Pink
  • Brush Bristle Material: Wool
  • Quantity of Brush: 24
  • Features: Soft Texture
  • Type: Makeup Brush Sets
  • Function: Apply Powder/Mineral Product
  • Weight: 0.6kg

24 Pcs Professional Makeup Brush Set With Pink Leather Case.
1 x Big Fan Brush (Persian Wool)
1 x Powder Brush (Persian Wool)
1 x Blush Brush (Persian Wool)
1 x Contour Brush (Persian Wool)
1 x Foundation Brush (Straight Silky)
1 x Medium Angled Shading Brush (Pony Hair)
1 x Eye Shadow Brush (Pony Hair)
1 x Fluff Brush (Pony Hair)
1 x Large Eye Shadow Brush (Persian Wool)
1 x Medium Eye Shadow Brush (Persian Wool)
1 x Smudge Brush (Persian Wool)
1 x Eye Contour Brush (Pony Hair)
1 x Angle Eye Shadow Brush (Persian Wool)
1 x Short Eye Shadow Brush (Persian Wool)
1 x Fan Brush (Persian Wool)
1 x Eye Liner Brush (Persian Wool)
1 x Lip Brush (Persian Wool)
1 x Angle Brow Brush (Persian Wool)
1 x Concealer Brush (Persian Wool)
1 x Precise Eye Liner Brush (Persian Wool)
1 x Sponge Applicator Brush (Sponge)
1 x Lash Brush (Nylon Hair)
1 x Sponge Eye Shadow Brush (Sponge)
1 x Eyebrow Comb
Dimensions of the case: 24.5cm x 65.0cm (unfold)
Dimensions of the case: 24.5cm x 14.0cm (fold)

1 comment:

  1. Wow it comes with SO many brushes!! And they are such a beautiful color!!
    You have a very nice blog hun, now following :)

    ReplyDelete

About Milanoo

Founded in 2008 by Albert Feng,Milanoo.com is a leading retail store specialized in online selling wedding and special events dresses, suits cos -play and other widely selectable styles of clothing . We are constantly striving to provide customers with high quality products at a competitive price and respect their need. A snapshot of the seizure of the trend of global fashion Milanoo is willing to share " passion for fashion " philosophy with you by posting on the site.

With the faith of the world without differentiation service can shorten the distance of our customers in all corners of the world . Every day our customers to share their shopping experiences and surprises at Milanoo and lots of social networking sites . And now it is up to us to pay tribute to those faithful fans who eye witnessed our rapid growth in recent years read more ...